SJ Home Page Illustration

From JimK in this thread: http://snowjournal.com/discussion/1932/eaton-mountain-purchases-saddleback-hard-ack-purchases-stowe-and
JimK said:

Off topic, when did Bousquet19 become the Face of the SJ homepage!!!

Comments

OK, now I see the new pic.  

It hadn't changed when I reposted JimK's question above ... and I didn't think the skateboard and purple outfit were mine.  :-/

Woody

• I don't see a new picture :-/
    - Sam
    I think u have to log off and on
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_it said:

It's still the same for me
    - Sam
    Being what? Don’t need therapy?
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA

ski_it said:

It's still the same for me
    If you are on a phone you have to request a decktop version of the page

It hadn't changed when I reposted JimK's question above ... and I didn't think the skateboard and purple outfit were mine.  :-/

Woody

That was a "snowboard". It's a newfangled thing that's destined to be all rage with the teeny-boppers.
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 515

Woody

That was a "snowboard". It's a newfangled thing that's destined to be all rage with the teeny-boppers.

X_X 8-| :P

Ohhhhh ... that's a snowboard!?!  I wondered how well a skateboard's wheels would work in the snow, Cannonball.  

I'm stoked b/c I have a couple of ideas to send to that Jakedude in Vermont to improve his newfangled contraption.  Maybe he'll name the next version of that tricked-out Snurfer after me.

Woody
    I think you need to hit refresh as well sometimes to see the new Homepage pic, even though in the meantime new posts continue to appear.