Mt. Snow's Carinthia Lodge

Comments

• edited October 12
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • I wish we could get someone to go there and take some pictures. Would be nice to get a report from a poster, and not the mountain itself.
  • NJSki said:

I wish we could get someone to go there and take some pictures. Would be nice to get a report from a poster, and not the mountain itself.

See the above post with the link in it from ski_it for some pictures.

From having seen it first hand most recently about 3 weeks ago, and fairly regularly during the building process, its BIG! Can't wait to see what the inside is like in the coming weeks as the ski season begins and it opens!
  • DrJeff said:

NJSki said:

I wish we could get someone to go there and take some pictures. Would be nice to get a report from a poster, and not the mountain itself.

See the above post with the link in it from ski_it for some pictures.

Sorry, I forgot to hit the sarcasm button
  • edited October 13
    I never understood why the SarcMark never took off.
    So of course I was there 3 times mainly Sundays & Saturday. Couple times there were a couple workers there that I saw. I would think if they didn’t think it was on schedule more work would go on during the weekend.
    Last visit it looked like siding was going on, not all the windows were in, both the new and old parking lots are filled with construction debris, gravel/dirt piles. They also looked to be connecting either underground power or something down near Glenn Run.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA