Guess This Area 6/29/2018 (Nashoba Valley)

What area did I fly over?
20180629_095127.jpg
986 x 890 - 148K
- Sam

Comments

• Nashoba
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • > @ski_it said:
    > Nashoba

Correct
    - Sam
  • Wow I finally got one.!!
    Where were you headed?
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ski_it said:

Wow I finally got one.!!

Where were you headed?

Out to Cleveland
    - Sam
  • I grew up just below that aerial view! I can see a lot of the development in Westford to the lower right of Nashoba.
  • > @NewEnglandSkier13 said:
    > Wow I finally got one.!!
    >
    > Where were you headed?
    >
    > Out to Cleveland

Clearly, he’s headed out here to take in the lovely t-bar delights of Big Creek Ski Area. 😂

>

> Where were you headed?

>

> Out to Cleveland

Clearly, he’s headed out here to take in the lovely t-bar delights of Big Creek Ski Area. 😂

I’ve never heard of that before now. It seems like a neat private area!
    - Sam

>

> Where were you headed?

>

> Out to Cleveland

I’ve never heard of that before now. It seems like a neat private area!
    Great little place. Skied it a bunch in high school.
  • I think Sam just wanted to visit the infamous Ibrake4tbars
  • I'm lucky enough to have a Nashoba Double Chair in my backyard and two of their T-bars too.
  • > @NELSAP said:
    > I'm lucky enough to have a Nashoba Double Chair in my backyard and two of their T-bars too.

The Big Creek Ski Area has a Hall t-bar and a Roebling t-bar, both of which are still in use!
  • > @NELSAP said:

> I'm lucky enough to have a Nashoba Double Chair in my backyard and two of their T-bars too.

The Big Creek Ski Area has a Hall t-bar and a Roebling t-bar, both of which are still in use!

And a steep little chute named Zot that is probably the steepest drop in the Midwest....if only for about 20 yards or so...
  • > @lotsoskiing said:
    > > @NELSAP said:
    >
    > > I'm lucky enough to have a Nashoba Double Chair in my backyard and two of their T-bars too.
    >
    >
    >
    > The Big Creek Ski Area has a Hall t-bar and a Roebling t-bar, both of which are still in use!
    >
    > And a steep little chute named Zot that is probably the steepest drop in the Midwest....if only for about 20 yards or so...

Zot is no joke. It’s a legit triple black diamond.