Guess what ski area

Cisco Kid asked me to post this because he is having trouble logging in and the answer won’t be given until Cisco can get logged back in
EB559D79-1C27-41A4-9BD8-E3D1A8664546.jpeg
3000 x 2250 - 986K

Comments

• Bogus basin Idaho is my guess
  • How about Silver Mt.?
  • edited June 5
    Caberfae Peaks, MI
    Looks like sandy soil from glacial lake terrain.
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • Yeah, the lower trees don't look right for Idaho. I now that I look on Google at the Silver Mt antenna on Warner, it doesn't quite match up. Similar look to the trails though.
  • I have been authorized by Cisco to at least tell you that the pic is the back of the hill and there are no ski trails in the pic
  • Caberfae
  • Thought at first the smaller poles in back were lights but now thinking additional radio towers.

I'll guess Terry Peak in Lead, SD
    You ski because even if you don't do it well, it's still a blast....
  • > @JMaul said:
    > Thought at first the smaller poles in back were lights but now thinking additional radio towers.
    >
    > I'll guess Terry Peak in Lead, SD

The smaller poles are poles for lights
  • Currahee Mountain at Camp Toccoa?
    "Making ski films is being irresponsible with other people's money, in a responsible sort of way..." 
    Greg Stump
  • This might just be Mont Ripley in the UP. It looks a lot like it.
  • edited June 6
    More hints to come
  • edited June 7
    Obviously along a highway.image
    Ciscokid says the Russians hacked Snow Journal and that is why he can't get on. He is calling the Kremlin to get back on
    85093D04-56AE-49EA-9BEA-361BA5F9A7B5.JPG
    2016 x 1512 - 604K
    IMG_3753.JPG
    720 x 960 - 540K
  • Mt. Holly MI. ?

Thanks for the hint
  • edited June 7
    > @NJSki said:
    > Mt. Holly MI. ?
    >
    > Thanks for the hint

Yes

Wow I'm back in black finally thanks to our administrator
  • No wonder it’s been so quiet around here. Welcome back!
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • Treilly said:

Obviously along a highway.image
    Ciscokid says the Russians hacked Snow Journal and that is why he can't get on. He is calling the Kremlin to get back on

That's one good lookin' beer drinker right there....
    You ski because even if you don't do it well, it's still a blast....
  • That's why I posted it, we got good looking Russian spies on snowjournal
  • I think it's kind of cool that a 300 foot vertical ski area in metro Detroit the back side of it, can look like a mountain in Idaho or South Dakota for Minnesota for that matter

Boy it's good to be back on slow journal I just do not enjoy being a lurker
  • > @ciscokid said:
    > I think it's kind of cool that a 300 foot vertical ski area in metro Detroit the back side of it, can look like a mountain in Idaho or South Dakota for Minnesota for that matter
    >
    > Boy it's good to be back on slow journal I just do not enjoy being a lurker
    I wish they would develop the back side. It would be short but it would be a legitimate black diamond run