2017 NEW JERSEY SKI & SNOWBOARD COUNCIL WINTER EXPO

njskibabenjskibabe intermediate
in NELSAP Forum Posts: 88
The New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Council's Winter Expo will be held on Friday - November 3rd from 7PM to 10PM at the Hanover Marriott Hotel - Route 10 East - Whippany, NJ

FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL

Come meet people who love to ski & board.  Many clubs have their own houses in Vermont.

Great items being offered in the Silent Auction.  All of the money raised is donated to the Windham Mountain, NY Adaptive Ski Program and the Vermont Adaptive Ski Program.

Meet the clubs - they are all 4 season clubs and have lots to offer you.

Many resorts will be their too showing what they have to offer as well.

Expo 2017 card 1.jpg
1700 x 1150 - 576K

Comments

• rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    Great, thanks for posting!  I'll see you there.  Also enjoy winning raffles!  Except camelback, I leave those for Alex.
  • 4aprice4aprice intermediate
    I'll be there.  

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    I'll be there! And spirits of course , in spirit
  • 4aprice4aprice intermediate
    Nice seeing NJskibabe and Rickbolger at show last night.  Couldn't stay real long but did try to pry some info on Aspen's plans for next season and beyond with the passes from both the Aspen/Snowmass rep and Steamboat Rep (yes, they each had a table there) and really have no clearer idea. (except that the Rocky Mountain Super Pass is probably dead and they will drop off Max Pass).

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited November 4 Posts: 1,740
    Free admission is the way it should be. How these other shows can charge $10-12 bucks for the privilege of walking around their booth is beyond me
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    What no selfie pics of RB and the babe and zandaman?⛷⛷⛷
  • rickbolgerrickbolger expert
    good fun!  I scored a pair of tix for Sugarloaf in the silent auction.  Have the max pass, needed for family members.  all proceeds to benefit Vermont Adaptive so a win-win all the way around
  • njskibabenjskibabe intermediate
    The New Jersey Ski & Snowboard Winter Expo is FREE admission every year!
  • njskibabenjskibabe intermediate

Totally forgot to take a group pic of RB and zandaman.  We'll get one on the slopes. :)