Hard'Ack 10/6/2017

ski_itski_it expert
edited October 10 in Trip Reports Posts: 1,682
ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
IMG_6546.JPG
1632 x 1224 - 766K

Comments

• khowleykhowley intermediate
    Somewhere in the PA, NY or New England area as the dumpster is from Casella Waste and that is there operating area.  No clue beyond that from me.
    Spruce Mountain
    - Sam
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited October 6 Posts: 1,682
    That was my first ever unintentional dumpster clue. And no to Spruce
    ISNE-I Skied New England | NESAP-the New England Ski Area Project | SOSA-Saving Our Ski Areas - Location SW of Boston MA
    Oh, it's Hard'ack. I don't know how I missed that the first time I looked at it.
    - Sam
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited October 7 Posts: 1,682

Oh, it's Hard'ack. I don't know how I missed that the first time I looked at it.

Yep. Just look at that beautiful rope.
    Also your northern VT foliage report for the day. Up in the hills between Barre & Smuggs closer to peak. Fairly green down here near the lake.
  • ski_itski_it expert
    edited October 7 Posts: 1,682
    They keep most of it mowed except the upper head walls. Walking trails, soccer fields and a popular dog park below the base. You rock Hard'Ack!
    IMG_6547.JPG
    1632 x 1224 - 700K