The former Mueller t-bar at Le Relais

in NELSAP Forum Posts: 970
https://www.remontees-mecaniques.net/bdd/reportage-tke2-b-gmd-muller-4463.html

Here's a great history of the 1962 Mueller t-bar that was taken down in 2016 to make way for a six-pack. The article is in French but has fantastic pics of bottom bullwheel, every tower, and the summit.

IBRAKE image
IMG_2277.PNG
1242 x 2208 - 5M

Comments

• edited April 13 Posts: 970
    I should add: the Mueller t-bar is the surface Lift I personally hold in higher esteem than the Hall: not only are they stunning to look at but they are very fast, very quiet, smooth to ride like a Riblet, and last for decades.
  • casual_weekdaycasual_weekday intermediate
    now I wish I had payed more attention in french class instead of talking about skiing with my friends!
    Ski it or die trying
  • ciscokidciscokid expert
    It's a shame Ibrake4tbars,I'm surprised we don't get any trip reports from the Q province or rarely, was to Montreal in '67(expo) but never to Quebec City.

Where are any existing Mueller tbars?

Sure would like bluebird day at Masif
    ciscokid said:

It's a shame Ibrake4tbars,I'm surprised we don't get any trip reports from the Q province or rarely, was to Montreal in '67(expo) but never to Quebec City.

Mueller T-bars are still in operation at Bradford and Ward. The Platter Pull at Black, NH is a Mueller T-bar converted into a platter.
    - Sam
  • ciscokidciscokid expert

ciscokid said:

Mueller T-bars are still in operation at Bradford and Ward. The Platter Pull at Black, NH is a Mueller T-bar converted into a platter.

Nice

http://www.newenglandskihistory.com/lifts/viewlift.php?id=260